EN
FR - French AR - Arabic EN - English

Fenerbahçe: Osayi-Samuel speaks about his future

Bright Osayi-Samuel has spoken about his future with Fenerbahçe. The Nigerian right-back's contract with the Turkish clu
Europe
Add Foot Africa on Google
Fenerbahçe: Osayi-Samuel speaks about his future
Bright Osayi-Samuel

Bright Osayi-Samuel was questioned about his contractual situation after Fenerbahçe's victory over Sivasspor (3-1) this Sunday, April 13, 2025, in the Super Lig. The Nigerian international responded evasively. He remains cautious in the face of rumors.

"It's hard to comment on this situation. Many people act as if they know the subject! I play for Fenerbahçe and I am very happy about it. Opinions vary. It was said that a contract had been signed and that I hadn't accepted it, but that's not the case. I have an excellent dialogue with the president. My only concern at the moment is the championship. We will meet our president after the season to see what happens," said Osayi-Samuel.

According to Turkish sources, the club is preparing an "improved offer" to convince him to extend, following initial proposals deemed too low. While waiting for this information to be confirmed, it should be noted that the 27-year-old could return to England this summer. He was on the verge of joining Fulham this winter when negotiations fell through. Sources reported that Fenerbahçe's coach, José Mourinho, opposed the Nigerian's departure to benefit from his performances in the championship and the Europa League.

NPO Lydiane

Lydiane N'Po |

Editorfr, en

Sports journalist specializing in African football, covering football news, exclusive stories and digital content for passionate fans of the game.

Exclusive Interviews
Comments
Only registered users can leave or reply to comments.